A SaaS company with a strong tech & legal background made up of a
highly competent, committed and yet humble group of people that are working hard to take
the company to the next level. Signaturit was founded in 2013 in Barcelona, two years later
we were 10 Signabuddies in the team and five years later we are over 70 people. And we
keep growing. Fast.
Being our mission to provide the leading technology for managing the whole lifecycle of
contracts, we are leading the way to further implement and enhance the use of trust
electronic services - electronic signature, certified email and electronic identification - in
private companies throughout the European Union and beyond.
On February this year, we closed our Series A financial round - €7M- and right now we are
one of the hottest startups in southern Europe. In 2019 our main goal is to strengthen our
market-share in this area and to keep growing in more European countries.
Working with us is highly challenging and rewarding at the same time. Are you a
hands-on type of person with a curious mind? Someone people can trust? Are you
constantly learning and eager to take on new challenges yet not afraid of being yourself? If
yes, this IT Intern (System Administration) position might be for you. Keep reading!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a System Administration Trainee to join our team in 2019.
Working on a highly collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to assist in core
infrastructure efforts and tasks for Signaturit. You'll gain exposure to the installation,
configuration, administration and maintenance of systems such as PCs, Macbooks, mobility,
messaging and desktop operating systems. Working closely with the guidance of our
DevOps and the IT Team on daily tasks, you will help support the department and improve
your core IT knowledge and skills.
Tasks - what your day to day will look like:
● Collaborate with IT to install and maintain equipment and make sure the systems are
● Provide support for the IT team in administrative and technical projects
● Work with the IT team to understand, update and apply general IT policies and
procedures; and design new ones if necessary
● Maintain a strong focus on security while performing job functions
● Help desk support to our Signaturit employees with regard to their laptops, PC,
systems and software.
● IT onboarding: set up of laptops and desktops (Windows and Mac) for new
● IT offboarding: disable employee access to Signaturit’s systems and email accounts
● Perform other duties and projects as assigned
● Undergraduate in IT field. Enrolled in a course related to IT and/or system
● Good team working and communication skills
● Proactive and detail oriented
● Sociable, with a happy and positive attitude
● Proficiency in Spanish and good level of written and spoken English
● Operating systems knowledge: Windows, Linux and Mac
● Knowledge/ Experience of OSI model
● Knowledge/ Experience of network routing definition and configuration (IP, DHCP,
You will be our ideal candidate if you are:
● honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
● technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you
quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
● very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you
always pay attention to detail.
● you like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things
● a good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get
● a strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote:
“Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
● you are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there
are lots of things to do.
● smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
● someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own
What we offer:
● Join a great international team and a fast-growing company. We're in a super
interesting growth-phase right now and the challenge is unbeatable!
● Professional growth, you’ll always be learning new things!
● Free Spanish or English classes.
● Free fruit, coffee, tea and snacks (healthy or not too much, to cover the whole
spectrum of tastes).
● Pizza talks once a month.
● A sunny terrace with ping pong table and BBQ.
● Team building activities.
And the most important… you will develop yourself in the best environment possible,
full of talented but humble Signabuddies
If you’re interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
>> We’re looking forward to meeting you! :D